Talon sent me the first part of "First Heat", chapter three and I got it back quickly because she is getting much better at watching for those pesky 'that's. Soon I will no longer be needed... *sniffle*
She also mentioned I had missed the ki restraints in the drawing, something I had remembered AFTER the initial drawing was scanned. Since I am going to redraw a lot of it I can add the restraint to Sage's leg. Been looking at a lot of sweet 'pillow' pics of Kurama and Hiei to study pillow fabric folds for the additional pillows for the Gohan/Sage pic. I keep seeing Hiei in Sage's role. They both have that kawaii quality about them.
Got some adorable Kurama and Hiei djs with little twins of them running around and being pests. The Hiei has giant shoes on, which give him this rabbit look. The first time rat saw the drawings he cracked up.
Hopefully after the chaos settles I will able to start drawings of that anime too. But first, I have LOTS of Sagey and DBZ ideas floating in my head. I would REALLY like to get something to Joules, but it is going to be until at least November before I can even consider it.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*